Flux Boosting Systems - FBSMS07 17G40P - Easy Pump Systems - 17 GPM
Booster & Irrigation System Pumps - FBSMS07 17G40P
HOW IT WORKS
When the pressure available is insufficient it is necessary to install a boosting system. FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEM starts and stops according to the users needs.
It replaces the traditional pressure switch/tank systems, offering more advantages such as:
- Easy installations.
- Reduced dimensions.
- Constant flow.
- Low maintenance required.
- No need to install pressure tanks.
- Pump protection against running dry, with automatic reset.
The FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEM monitors the flow rate of the water running through and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like running dry.
When a tap is opened and the water demand exceeds the minimum starting flow, FLUX starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow, even when capacity request is low. FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEMS stops the pump when the
demand is below 0.5 gal/min. In case of a leak on the system (less than 0.5 gal/min) FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEM will never start the pump avoiding useless power consumption.
FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEM is made up of a water pump and an electronic pump controller which is used for: Residential irrigation applications when is necessary to boost the pressure coming from the city water or a well pump.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- FLUX's body made of techno-polymer with a built-in check valve.
- FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEM comes available with different pumps to boost in coming pressures up to 70 psi higher.
- Friction losses extremely low: this is why it is possible to use FLUX BOOSTING SYSTEM with capacity up to 50 GPM.
- The special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation.
- Circuit board: easy to replace and available in 115V and 230V.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT US TO: email@example.com