Oasis One Solar Water Pump System by Pearl Water Systems
PD SOLAR SOLUTIONS
Our solar group incorporates a skilled team of solar experts combined with water pump specialists, logistics, and knowledgeable sales support personnel to assists you in specifying the best system that is suitable for your project.
PD Solar’s ultimate goal is to provide various Plug-&-Play Systems that can be easily installed and commissioned. Still, we also can provide many customization options to meet your specific application requirements.
PD Solar provides full design and engineering support to offer the best and optimal solution that meets your needs. The complete system solutions include float switch input with 25 ft cable, terminals, and contacts.
Oasis One Solar Solution - PD Solar Solutions
THE SOLAR PANEL
PD Solar designs your system based on the most cost-effective turnkey solar
array to power the water pump stations. Depending on the pump size, our
design team specifies the optimal solar module with power output to match the
pumping and geographical location requirements.
Our solar modules deliver superior power output in a variety of temperature
and irradiance conditions, and the self-cleaning anti-reflective coated glass
reduces soiling to help maximize power output. Performance is backed by the
manufacture’s 25-year linear production warranty.
Qualifications & Certificates
UL 1703, CEC
WATER PUMP USED ON THE SYSTEM
PEARL MXA Water Pump
- Extra safety against running dry with the suction port above pump axis.
- Robust single-piece barrel casing.
- Compact single-piece lantern bracket and base.
- Low noise with the water-filled shroud around the stages.
• Liquid temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F.
Solar Pump Operating Conditions
• Ambient temperature up to 104 °F.
• Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 116 psi.
• Continuous duty.
THE WATER PUMP CONTROLLER SUN-DRIVE I - Off-Grid Solar Pump Controller
• Run single-phase AC motor off of Solar PV without batteries.
• Run single/three-phase AC motor with same size Solar PV as Brushless
• Small size fully enclosed unit with passive design – no moving parts
• Works with or without a battery bank.
• WiFi, Cellular and LoRa communication modules are optional.
• Operating status conditions indicated by multicolor LEDs.
• Soft-start feature to increase pump and system life.