MNP Series Water Tanks Pressure Ware
The MP Steel Series tanks are ideally suited for a wide range of applications, including boosting systems, irrigation systems and hydraulic hammer arresting.
The MP Steel Series is made of virgin polypropylene liner combined with FDA approved high grade chloro-butyl diaphragm. This is held against the wall of the tank with a steel clench ring. The brass air valve, sealed by a threaded o ring valve cap, prevent air leaks.
On the exterior, the almond colored two part poly-uretane paint finish over an epoxy undercoating provides hundreds of hours of UV and salt spray protection.
- Single chloro-butyl diaphragm
- Patented stainless steel water connection
- Virgin polypropylene liner
- Two part poly-uretane, epoxy primed paint finish
- Leak free, O-ring sealed air valve cap
- No maintenance
if you need any help please contact us to: email@example.com