Calpeda TP100 30H36S Peripherical Turbine Pump - 3.0HP, 230/460V
WATER PUMP CONSTRUCTION
Close-coupled peripheral pumps (regenerative pumps) with turbine impeller.
Connections: threaded ports NPT.
CALPEDA TP APPLICATIONS
For clean liquids without abrasives, without suspended solids, non-explosive, non-aggressive for the pump materials.
For increasing network pressure (follow local specifications).
For the reduced dimensions, these pumps are very well suitable to be mounted in cooling and air-conditioning machines and equipment, circulation, boiler feed.
CALPEDA PUMP IDEAL OPERATING CONDITIONS
- Liquid temperature from 14 F to 194 F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 C.
- Total suction lift up to 23 ft.
- Continuous duty.
CALPEDA TP MOTOR
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.
SPECIAL FEATURES ON REQUEST
- Other voltages.
- Special mechanical seal.
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.
CALPEDA PUMP BUILDING MATERIALS
- Pump casing: Cast iron GJL 200 EN 1561
- Lantern bracket: Cast iron GJL 200 EN 1561
- Casing cover: Brass CW510L (lead-free public LAW 111-380)
- Cast iron GJL 200 EN 1561 for T76, TP 80
- Impeller: Brass CW510L (lead-free public LAW 111-380)
- Shaft: Chrome-nickel steel AISI 303 for T 76, Tp 80
- Chrome steel AISI 430 for CT, T61-65-70
- Mechanical seal: Carbon - Ceramic - NBR