Pearl THOR Centrifugal Pump with Bronze Impeller - Irrigation / Sprinkler Water Pump
Original price $1,030.00
Current price $721.00
SKU THOR 15F16B
THOR is a self-priming centrifugal pump. The pump was designed taking into consideration all the features needed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction, such as:
- All components were designed to assure the best performance and reliability.
- THOR’s construction is suitable for outdoor applications.
- THOR is used in irrigation systems where high flow is important at pressures necessary for efficient irrigation. THOR also has applications in Air Conditioning, Water Recirculation, Residential, Water Supply, Pressure Booster and many other applications.
- Its construction makes THOR suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Lifting water containing air or other gases
- Water recirculation
- Irrigation systems
- Lifting capability up to 25 ft.
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F - 150 °F
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI
- Continuous duty
- Closed coupled self-priming centrifugal pump
- High-quality components for domestic water supply and irrigation in respect to low lead requirements
- Connections threaded ports NPT
- All hardware in Stainless Steel
- Pre-drilled priming port with plug
- Pre-drilled drain port with plug for maintenance
- U shape based on all models gives complete full support to the pump
- Nema Standard ODP 56J motors for much cooler surface temperature
- Thermal overload protection
- Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC) without centrifugal switch for the 1 - 1½ - 2 Hp versions
- The front bearing 6204 for a much longer life span
- All copper winding
- Class F Dupont Nomex Insulation System, cCSAus approved
- Single phase, 115/230V for 1 - 1½ Hp models
- Single phase, 230 V for 2 Hp models
- Easy voltage conversion for 1 - 1½ Hp models
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C (104 °F)