Booster & Irrigation System Pumps - Best Control Deluxe System - BWSJCD05 12G30P - 12G
Original price $1,413.00
Current price $847.80
SKU BWSJCD05 12G30P-A
Best Water Pressure Booster Pump Control System BWSJCD05 12G30P
The Water Pressure Booster Systems starts and stops the water pump according to the user’s needs. It replaces the traditional pressure system of the tank, pressure switch, and float switch, offering more advantages such as:
- Easy installation
- Reduced dimensions
- Constant flow
- No maintenance required
- No need to install pressure tanks
- Pump protection against dry running, with automatic reset
Water Pressure Booster Pump Control Applications
BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM is an electronic pump controller design for water pumps that pull water out of shallow wells, aerator tanks, reservoir tanks, underground tanks, ponds or lakes to be used for:
- Residential boosting systems
Features and Benefits of BEST CONTROL Water Pressure Booster Pump System
- BEST CONTROL’s body is made of a technopolymer with a built-in check valve.
- Friction loss is extremely low, allowing the use of the BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM in applications with required flows up to 50 GPM.
- The special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation even with a capacity as low as 0.2 GPM.
- Spring/membrane water accumulator. A special membrane guarantees a high level of protection against overpressure.
- BEST CONTROL’s high capacity is essential to avoid frequent starts/stops of the pump in case of a leak in the pipeline.
- Circuit board: Easy to replace, available in 115 V/230 V.
- Voltage: 115/230 Volt
- Outdoor Use
- Working temperature: 32° -104° F
- Connections: 1” standard
- Maximum working pressure: 95 psi
- Minimum starting pressure: 20 psi
Disclaimer: for additional information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org