Calpeda BT65 07C17S - BTM 65E V.230/50-220/60 Seal XYXYQKY Impeller 65'
Original price $1,920.52
Current price $1,344.36
SKU BT65 07C17T
Close-coupled Calpeda T Series peripheral pumps (regenerative pumps) with turbine impeller. Compact, patented construction with single-piece motor casing and pump-side wall. Protected against water entering the motor from outside.
Connections: threaded ports N PT.
Calpeda T Series Pump Applications:
- For clean liquids without abrasives, without suspended solids, non-explosive, non-aggressive for the pump materials.
- For increasing network pressure (follow local specifications).
- For the reduced dimensions, these pumps are very well suitable to be mounted in cooling and air-conditioning machines and equipment, circulation, boiler feed.
Calpeda T Series Water Pump Operating Conditions
- Liquid temperature from 14 F to 194 F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 C.
- Total suction lift up to 23 ft.
- Continuous duty.
Calpeda T Series - Motor
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ‹ “ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 115 V, 230 V, with thermal protector.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.
Special Features On request available for Calpeda T Series Pumps
- Different voltages.
- Special mechanical seal
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.
Calpeda T Series Pumps Construction Materials
- Pump casing: Cast iron GJL 200 EN 1561
- Lantern bracket: Cast iron GJL 200 EN 1561
- Casin cover: Brass CW510L (lead-free public LAW 111-380)
- Cast iron GJL 200 EN 1561 for T76, TP 80
- Impeller: Brass CW510L (lead-free public LAW 111-380)
- Shaft: Chrome-nickel steel AISI 303 for T 76, Tp 80
- Chrome steel AISI 430 for CT, T61-65-70
- Mechanical seal: Carbon - Ceramic - NBR