Calpeda NM 32/20C Closed Coupled Centrifugal Pump, Flanged Connections, 277/480V/60 Hz IMP.C-164 60Hz
Original price $3,160.00
Current price $2,212.00
Close-coupled centrifugal pumps; electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump up to 22 kW, new bracket construction for standard motors (stub-shaft construction) from 30 to 75 kW with integrated thrust bearing.
- View product Pump casing with axial suction and radial delivery on top, main dimensions, and performance according to EN 733.
- Pump casing and lantern bracket in cast iron.
Calpeda NM 32/20C APPLICATIONS
- For clean liquids without abrasives, which are, non-aggressive
- For the pump materials ( solids content up to 0.2%).
- For water supply.
- For heating, air-conditioning, cooling, and circulation plants.
- For civil and industrial applications.
- For fire fighting applications.
- For irrigation.
Calpeda NM 32/20C OPERATING CONDITIONS
- Liquid temperature from -10 C to +90 C.
- Ambient temperature up to 40 C. Total suction lifts up to 7 m.
- Maximum permissible working pressure up to 16 bar.
- Continuous duty.
Calpeda NM 32/20C MOTOR Spedifications
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ‹ “ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 220/380 V, 220/440 V, up to 3 kW;380/660 V, from 4 to 75 kW;
- Insulation class F. Protection IP 54 (IP 55 for NMS).
- Motor suitable for operation with a frequency converter from 1,1 kW.
- Classification scheme IE3 for three-phase motors from 0,75 kW. Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1; EN 60034-30-1.
Calpeda NM 32/20C BUILDING MATERIALS
- Pump casing: Cast iron.
- Lantern bracket: GJL 200 EN 1561.
- Impeller: Brass CW510L (lead-free public LAW 111-380).
- Shaft: Cr steel AISI 430.
- Cr Ni steel AISI 303
- Mechanical seal: Carbon- Ceramic- NBR.
- Counter-flanges: Steel Fe 430B UNI 7070
Calpeda NM 32/20C SPECIAL FEATURES ON REQUEST
- Other voltages.
- Special mechanical seal
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.