Pearl Centrifugal Irrigation / Sprinkler Water Pump 2HP - Model THOR
Original price $1,080.00
Current price $608.69
SKU THOR 20C16S
Pearl THOR is a self-priming centrifugal irrigation pump. The pump was designed taking into consideration all the features needed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
All components were designed to assure the best performance and reliability.
THOR construction is suitable for outdoor applications. THOR is used in irrigation systems where high flow is important at pressures necessary for efficient irrigation. THOR also has applications in Air Conditioning, Water Recirculation, Residential Water Supply, Pressure Booster, and many other applications.
Its construction makes THOR suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
**PLEASE SEE IMAGES FOR SELECTION**
- Lifting water containing air or other gases
- Water recirculation
- Irrigation systems
- Lifting capability up to 25 ft.
- Liquid temperature: 32 F - 150 F
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI
- Continuous duty
- Closed coupled self-priming centrifugal pump
- High-quality components for domestic water supply and irrigation in respect to low lead requirements
- Connections threaded ports NPT
- All hardware is Stainless Steel
- Pre-drilled priming port with plug
- Pre-drilled drain port with plug for maintenance
- U shape base on all models gives complete full support to the pump Motor
- NEMA Standard ODP 56J motors for much cooler surface temperature
- Thermal overload protection
- Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC) without the centrifugal switch for the 1 - 1 ½ - 2 HP versions
- The front bearing 6204 for a much longer life span
- All copper winding
- Class F Dupont Nomex Insulation System, cCSAus approved
- Single-phase, 115/230V for 1 - 1 ½ HP models
- Single-phase, 230 V for 2 HP models
- Easy voltage conversion for 1 - 1 ½ HP models
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40 C (104 F)
- PUMP CASING Cast Iron
- IMPELLER PPE + PS, including SS304 inserts
- DIFFUSER PP, Volute with ss304 wear ring
- SHAFT SS304 + 40Cr(Friction Welded Shaft,
- 304ss Shaft Extension)
- MECHANICAL SEAL SIC/SUS316/EPDM,
- Silicon Carbide vs. Graphite faces